Updated: May 24, 2020
Music is a huge part of my life and has been since I was a child. I grew up in a house that had a record player going in the living room, the radio going in the kitchen and a grandfather playing a guitar and singing Johnny Cash somewhere else in the house. That's if you could hear all of that over my Mum bopping away to The Bangles in the back room. I hate silence. I've always got something playing whether it's music, podcasts or even a book on Audible. I've learned over the years that music can also alter my mood dramatically so I often have different playlists to suit. Today I'm sharing my motivational/get sh*t done playlist!
1. Closer to the Edge - Thirty Seconds to Mars
2. Empire State of Mind - Jay Z
3. Walk - Foo Fighters
4. Say Something - Justin Timberlake, Chris Stapleton
5. It's My Life - Bon Jovi
6. FourFiveSeconds - Rihanna, Kanye West, Paul McCartney
7. Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
9. Shape of You - Ed Sheeran
10. Hold My Girl - George Ezra
I'd love to hear what's on your motivational playlists. Share in the comments section below!